1 Parcel Door Unit - 4C Pedestal Mount 6-High (Pedestal Included) - 4C06S-1P-P
4C Series High Security Pedestal Mailboxes come standard with superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability. They are perfect for use at apartment complexes, housing developments, and office buildings. 4C Pedestal Mailboxes are designed to ensure every module is at a standard accessible height, and they come prepared with a master lock to provide easy access to all compartments at once for easy mail delivery. They are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and come in a variety of stylish powder coated colors, making them the right choice for your outdoor mailbox installation needs.
Unit Size: 52"H x 18-3/4"W x 17-3/4"D
Total Parcel Lockers: 1
Parcel Locker Sizes: 20-1/2"H x 12"W x 15"D
- Pedestal included
- Tenant lock and keys are included
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for outdoor installations
- Also ideal for private mail delivery and other private distribution applications
- 4C Pedestal-mount mailboxes include the 4C mailbox, and the cabinet + pedestal
- 4C Mailbox and Pedestal cabinet shipped together for ease of installation and security during transportation
- 4C Pedestal stand heights ensure installed height of private Pedestal Unit matches the installation specifications used on our USPS approved wall mount 4C mailboxes
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Forest Green(Upcharge Applies-Call for Price), Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Tenant Door Identification: Standard Number Plates, Custom Number Plates, or Custom Engraved Numbering (Increases Lead Time)
Parcel Lockers: Includes Parcel locker door(s) - a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock.
Loading and Mounting: Front-loading 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox.
Downloads & Product Information
|Product Literature||Tech Docs||Manuals||Spec & BIM Objects|