16 Tenant Doors with 2 Parcel Doors and 1 Outgoing Mail Compartment (Pedestal Included) - 4C Pedestal Mount 13-High Mailboxes - 4C13D-16-P
4C Series High Security Pedestal Mailboxes come standard with superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability. They are perfect for use at apartment complexes, housing developments, and office buildings. 4C Pedestal Mailboxes are designed to ensure every module is at a standard accessible height, and they come prepared with a master lock to provide easy access to all compartments at once for easy mail delivery. They are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and come in a variety of stylish powder coated colors, making them the perfect choice for your outdoor mailbox installation needs.
Unit Size: 63-1/2"H x 32-7/8"W x 17-3/4"D
Total Doors: 16 Tenant Compartments, 2 Parcel Lockers
Tenant Compartment Sizes: 3-1/4"H x 12"W x 15"D
Parcel Locker Sizes: 13-1/2"H x 12"W x 15"D
Outgoing Mail Compartment: 6-1/2"H x 12"W x 15"D
- Pedestal included
- All tenant locks and keys are included
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for outdoor installations
- Also ideal for private mail delivery and other private distribution applications
- 4C Pedestal-mount mailboxes include the 4C mailbox, and the cabinet + pedestal
- 4C Mailbox and Pedestal cabinet shipped together for ease of installation and security during transportation
- 4C Pedestal stand heights ensure installed height of private Pedestal Unit matches the installation specifications used on our USPS approved wall mount 4C mailboxes
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Forest Green(Upcharge Applies-Call for Price), Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Tenant Doors: Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys
Tenant Door Identification: Standard Number Plates, Custom Number Plates, or Custom Engraved Numbering (Increases Lead Time)
Parcel Lockers: Includes Parcel locker door(s) - a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock.
Outgoing Mail: Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above the Private Master door for convenient private collection
Loading and Mounting: front-loading, Pedestal Mount 4C mailbox includes an access door with Private Lock for delivery/service to mailbox.
Downloads & Product Information
|Product Literature||Tech Docs||Manuals||Spec & BIM Objects|