2 Parcel Doors Unit - 4C Wall Mount ADA Max Height - 4CADS-2P
Parcel Locker designed to match ADA Max Height mailboxes! Finish off your centralized mail installation with the 4C Parcel Locker. Designed to match 4C mailbox suites, this parcel locker module will accessorize a 4C mailbox installation.
Unit Size: 37-1/4"H x 17-1/2"W x 17"D
Total Doors: 2 Parcel Compartments
Parcel Door Size: 17"H x 12"W x 15"DProduct Details:
- All tenant locks and keys are included
- Convenient and secure parcel delivery - designed to match 4C mailboxes!
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully-recessed for in-wall mounting. Surface-mount collar and kiosk kits are available at an additional charge
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Minimum wall depth of 17" required for Fully-recessed 4C mailboxes
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Parcel Lockers: Heavy duty dustproof lock with 3 keys each secures the collection bin until pickup is made
Door Identification: Attractive silver numbered placards are included for door identification
Loading and Mounting:
- Front-loading 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
- Rear-loading, fully-recessed 4C mailboxes include hinged and latching rear doors (via entry to secure mail room by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox. NO locking mechanism on rear doors - secure mail room behind mailboxes is required.
Downloads & Product Information
|Product Literature||Tech Docs||Manuals||Spec & BIM Objects|