6 Tenant Doors with Outgoing Mail Compartment - 4C Wall Mount 9-High Mailboxes - 4C09D-06
4C Mailbox with 5 over-sized tenant compartments, 1 standard tenant compartment, and 1 outgoing mail compartment. 4C mailboxes are USPS Approved and meet or exceed STD-4C requirements for new construction and major renovations. They are also ideal for private delivery applications.
Unit Size: 33-3/4"H x 31-9/16"W x 17"D
Total Doors: 5 Oversized Tenant Compartments, and 1 Standard Tenant Compartment
Tenant Compartment Sizes: 5 Compartments 10"H x 12"W x 15"D, 1 Compartment 3-1/4"H x 12"W x 15"D
Outgoing Mail Compartment: 6-1/2"H x 12"W x 15"DProduct Details:
- All Tenant Locks and Keys are Included
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully-recessed for in-wall mounting. Surface-mount collar and kiosk kits are available at an additional charge.
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Minimum wall depth of 17" required for Fully-recessed 4C mailboxes
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Tenant Doors: Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys
Outgoing Mail: Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection
Tenant Door Identification: Standard Number Plates, Custom Number Plates, or Custom Engraved Numbering (Increases Lead Time)
Loading and Mounting:
- Front-loading 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
- Rear-loading, fully-recessed 4C mailboxes include hinged and latching rear doors (via entry to secure mail room by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox. NO locking mechanism on rear doors - secure mail room behind mailboxes is required.
Downloads & Product Information
|Product Literature||Tech Docs||Manuals||Spec & BIM Objects|