Collection/Drop Box Unit - 4C Wall Mount Max Height - 4C16S-HOP
Collection / Drop Box with pull down hopper for mail collection - designed to match Max Height (16-High) 4C mailboxes! Finish off your centralized mail installation with the 4C Hopper Collection Box. Designed to match 4C mailbox suites, this large capacity mail collection box secures your outbound mail and stores it safely until USPS pickup. The perfect accessory to a 4C mailbox installation or a perfect stand-alone mail collection center.
Unit Size: 56-1/2"H x 17-1/2"W x 17"DProduct Details:
- Collection / Drop Box with pull down hopper for mail collection - designed to match 4C Suite Max Height mailboxes!
- The perfect solution for your outgoing mail collection needs - patent pending and theft resistant hopper allows for safe mail deposit while bottom compartment secures your mail until USPS pickup
- The perfect solution for your complete centralized mail delivery area - a safe means of large outgoing mail collection
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- For stand-alone mail collection or for a complete centralized mail delivery area, use with 4C mailboxes!
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Minimum wall depth of 17" required for Fully-recessed 4C mailboxes
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Access: Prepared for USPS modified arrow lock
Outgoing Mail: Outgoing pull down hopper door allows for safe mail deposit. Protective 'fish comb' security and patent pending closing mechanism to protect your outgoing mail
Loading and Mounting: Deposit and collect mail from front of unit. Bottom compartment is prepared for USPS modified arrow lock for retrieval of deposited mail.
Door Identification: Engraved doors standard
Downloads & Product Information
|Product Literature||Tech Docs||Manuals||Spec & BIM Objects|